My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

To A Love Starved and Weary People....

I am so thankful and surprised at all the wonderful responses I've received from my "Message To The Old World" here and elsewhere.
I made a decision, a declaration and now I am on the straight road of The Beauty Path. 
It seems the world is starved for the rich nourishing magic of the Ancient Ones, the Priestesses of Lemuria, and the Shining Ones, one dedicated to Life, to Beauty and all good things. The limiting patrix (patriarchal matrix) has taken the Magic out of Life, out of you. Well, it is being returned. It is your legacy. It is your Birthright.....you were born of Magic or Miracles, and to Magic you shall return.
My magic is real, to the great surprise of some.....(stories about that to follow) and I shall spend all my time in creating it and giving it....it will be my Joy.....from my beloved's and my Kins heartspace to yours.


I shall be as the Queen readying a feast for The Ages! We will be devoted to taking in every detail and making all ready and beautiful for the arrival of the rest of the world. We shall spare no attention to detail, nor leave out any source of bountiful pleasure from the Natural Green Kingdoms. We shall make the garments for the New Celebration and shall ready the musicians.


I am not kidding.


I shall truly spend my time with others of my kind, inventing, designing, creating, all things of Beauty for the Great New Life of those whose souls have transcended the old world for the New. 
I shall go forward, create................ and never look back.
May you be nourished, and strengthened by the Beauty that never died.
May you have the heart to create your own wherever you are.
And may we meet in the twilight of the New Higher Order.


Lady of the Woods


                             "Vintage Festival" by Tadema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.