My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Message to the Old World......


 For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, let them.

Hello, greetings and blessings to all.
I have arrived.
I am at a place now where I can no longer 'take in' the information of a world in its death throes. I can no longer take in information and readings about events from a chaotic world. Should I continue to do so, I myself would die with it.
I am leaving it. I am unsubscribing to most all subscriptions, because I no longer need what has been given to me. I realize now I need to give out the Beauty that lives within. I am going to be giving, giving out the Beauty that is endless from within me, my soul.
I have never felt a part of this world, and it grows older and is dying as we speak. I however am about Life and immortality, the New World, the Higher Realms, and I am choosing now to stand in that space with all of my Presence from now on.
From now on all my days and time will be spent creating my ideals, the world of Beauty and Harmony and creating all kinds of things as such for the Beauty I plan to move into with my Kin.
I am therefore not receiving any more emails that do not support the Beauty Path.
I have lots of things to create, to pull out from the heavenly worlds of imagination, and bring life forthe for my own joy and for the joy of those who are my kin, The Tuatha De Danann, The Beautiful People.
From now on, I live and breathe only to create a life of Beauty.
I invite you if you should chose to drop the old world of the patrix and join kin in creating a life of Beauty.
Soon I hope to find a place to live near forests....it is closer, it is calling me to it.... a return to my soul.
I have a blog now to describe my journey and my world.
http://fairycafeandgarden.blogspot.com/2011/03/welcome-to-fairy-cafe-and-gardens.html
It is the only world now I can live in. I am  of the New Higher Order. 
This is both an affirmation and my intention.
I have decided.
I have spoken.

Calling all Kin.

Lady of the Woods,
Who walks in Beauty
She Who Walks in Two Worlds
 "Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"
"a star shines upon the hour of our meeting", an Elvish greeting.
Love the Mother with all your heart, and you will know Love.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely can relate to this! The Old World is very rapidly changing, and the New is emerging every moment within ourselves. The Kingdom of Heaven is Within. As Within, So Without. Seek and ye shall find.

    So, if we enter more full into our Inner Kingdom of Heaven, it HAS to manifest in the "outer world"...

    Have a wonder-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed greetings Lady of the Wood . I resonate with your journey. Mine is the same. I too am not of this world. I am 100% Elven blood and am working with the Elven Masters at this time bringing them back to the Mother through star gates that I have opened in my own Fairy garden. They are returning by the thousands to walk amoung us and help in the transition of our Earth Mother. I was sent here to join you in this journey.
    Hara Nariesse,
    "Stay In happiness."
    My Lady Rebecca Fire Elf Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your page here from another site. Your words spoke to my heart. Ive been having a difficult day today, a heavy cloud over my head. I am generally a positive person and like you found my place in the woods. Only thats being disturbed now too. So Im struggling.

    But reading this has made me understand and see alot and Im so glad you posted it. It was exactly what I needed. I need to disengage as much as possible from all that is dragging me down. I thought I did that but realized after reading this that I got sucked back in with the disaster in Japan.

    Ive focused on them and prayed but then all the other worldly things started coming in too. And so reading this today, opened my eyes. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Forest calls... :) And so it shall be...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.