My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Feminine Home Magazine

Ooohhhhh this magazine reminds me of the older Victoria Magazine, but purer in its essence, sans advertising or writings, but pure feeling, purely evocative. I NEED this magazine, I don't want it, well....yes, I do....but I need it more than want it. But at $37.00 per copy plus $10.00 shipping? Not sure I can do that.

It will give me life and I'll feel a pulse when I think I've gone to flatland.
This picture is basically how I truly feel inside. If I could wear these ephemeral fabrics that flow in the winds, you would see my truest inner self.








1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you came for a visit and weighed in on how long you keep Christmas alive in your Home.... and now I can enjoy your Blog! Your Tree is amazing... I could gaze at something that Lovely for hours on end too.

    I also Love this Magazine and bought the first one, but it is not really within my budget and so, alas, I'll probably have to pass on the 2nd issue. The $10 mailing I don't understand since the postal rate for books/magazines is a greatly reduced rate and it certainly doesn't cost anywhere near $10 to mail a book or magazine of any size... so that part remains a mystery to me? Wish I could just locate this Mag at a local Bookstore or at auction... no luck though, online purchases at this pricey cost seem to be the only way to obtain it. *Le Sigh*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.