My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Blog and Happy New Year

Hello everyone!

Just wanting to let you know that I have created a new blog to fit my evolving preferences and unfolding newly discovered style.....which has been a powerful, and still is a powerful revealing of my Love of Whites.

This new blog will be all about my love of Whites and Silver...and glitter!...LOL..... in all its shades and how I make it manifest in my life through my self and the house I live in. I have called it "White Bohemian Beauty" to express the White theme, but also a style that is both thought out yet unconventional, a style that is my own, a little bit elegant, a bit shabby, and wild with original touches of the Fairy-Elemental without which there would be no life....that which is closest to my heart, the Green Kingdoms of Mother Nature...a style that can only be called Bohemian, independent and confident in its uniqueness.
I have always been called a gypsy at heart, and now I am a White Gypsy......lovin it.....and living in my own evolving world of White Bohemia.

I feel that this White is an Angelic Calling, one which I have denied a bit, reserving White for only special occasions when my spirit and soul were in repose enough to wear that color with Grace. This was my own ''rule'' in wearing white.....I reserved it for that special moment when I felt pristine enough. Now, taking white into the home and environment is nourishing in the Highest Way, through my spirit. It feels like my Inner Angelic Presence is happy in its new found Whites and is making itself comfortable, breathing a sigh of relief. I am loving this, and am bringing more Whites into this house and garden. I feel both the Angelic within me and around me, and it is simply appropriate for me at this time in my life.

Please join me there and invite your White Loving friends to come and visit and play with me in this venture that is ongoing, unfolding and manifesting in so many ways, its various shades of whites and silver so we may inspire and learn from each other, support each other and expand this Love of White.

And Happy New Year to all of you and all of Yours~!









3 comments:

  1. Good morning my sweet fairy princess! And a new wish for a new year full of not just promise, but of actual achievement. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds heavenly, sweet and comforting, and maybe just a tad touch of glitter!! Will be looking forward to seeing your new posts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Mary Anne Komar, of course LOL just a ''tad" touch of glitter...did I leave that out??? ....... more like a lot of glitter! I love it! and am finally indulging in it....you always have such nice things to say and I've responded to your blog where comments don't get posted and I hope you read them because I respond to all of yours. But I appreciate your visits always! Happiest New Year to you too
      lady

      Delete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.