My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sisters and Brothers of Sorrow

Does it ever end?                                 http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/riveroakcollies/tears_of_sadness.jpg


Do we ever find ourselves not feeling?
Not seeing what we see?

The term ''brothers and sisters of sorrow'' comes from the RA material. It is described as such: ''its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. these entities whom you may call the brothers and sisters of sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow.
these entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.''

I don't agree with their term and use of the word ''distortion''....it is far to bereft a description, severely incomplete and devoid of feeling. I think ''nightmare'' is more accurate.
We are called, we come. As one of these members of the grieving, I must say, that we not only respond ....but we feel the sorrow most deeply ourselves for all that we see, hear and feel.

Today was a strangely sorrowful day. I can not name what is the cause, but all of that which I can think of. In the silent moments of no thoughts, I felt it all. It could have rent me to my knees.
So much needs correcting on this planet. Some times I feel, I am not enough. Of course this is not true. I just wish I could see better outcomes.

I am getting tired. My spirit feels etiolated from years of this place, stretched beyond limits of substance.

I am tired.

so tired.


http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo192/ObsceneSpeed/grieving-angel.jpg

2 comments:


  1. Hello!

    Do not worry, its been over a year do you feel better?

    My friend wrote this book "with the eyes of an angel" chapter is eye opening, I think its called "the world peace diet".

    Rember the world is a reflection of ourselves, keep on the good, and find the reason for the sorrow, sing it a song. One note is not a song, but distortion a song makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, cry for humanity. At least I know I am not alone, not by a long shot. We suffer together, carry the weight of the world, and call out for intervention so that these people may come to fruition and liberate themselves. To be trapped here is to exist in a nightmare, where it's far too easy to feel devoid of love.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.