My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Chronicles of the Workings of the Real Fae: part 5 More Synchronicities

There is, again, much that is missing here in this story, but this day had to be recorded so I will never forget. I have to know now, that yes, there are still positive energies at work in my life, with me, and some of you, and that I can come back to how I used to be, or even better. This entire painful and lengthy process is something to understand only in due time. My role, my helpers, my friends and family from The Beyond.

What is most important now though, is that I am well with myself now, my spirit and how I feel on daily basis during the day, except of course for this man-made pandemic which I will have some words on that later!...... meaning, that if I should pass on after my work on this land is completed I feel totally fine. I just need to complete this work here. I am so satisfied with this task, whatever this is,..... I will feel complete again, for there is nothing more important, divine, or meaningful, than increasing and elevating pure life force and providing Beauty to all living beings to live well together. I have been too long absent from myself. Now I am present. sigh.

*Once home, I got an email with this as the subject: "Its working its magic, and its clearing the way" from an entirely different and non related sender, whose own meaning was very different from mine.*

*While in the stores when I realized I could not talk to everyone that wanted to speak with me, john humorously said, "there is not enough of me to go around!", mimicking Mrs. Tinsdale of The Good Witch series.....and while we were watching an episode of that series in the evening, Mrs. Tinsdale indeed did say "I'm baaaack". I just looked at john and he looked at me.*


* Since my ideas for the gardens are mine I figure I need to pay for them as well, but I explained to john all my ideas (because of the witness thing, as it does no good to explain something to someone once all is said and done you cannot say but I planned that!)....and he understood I wanted to create beauty and life on this land and everything I had in my wish lists on two sites both for the garden and all my Frankincense items, he volunteered to pay for half.*

*Today, Wednesday March 11: We ordered from some online site 7 banner holders but I wanted to confirm when the order was coming and to receive updates to my email and the lady Jamie said they don't have them in stock, they were back ordered and she had no idea when they'll be in. So that is when I realized we ordered wall hangers instead of post hangers and I said this to her and she looked up another style for posts and found one that were $1.00 more than the ones we ordered, but she volunteered to just change out the wall style for the post ones at the same price and they were even in stock and would be shipped out right away. :D I never encountered such luck before, what a delight!*

* I mentioned above that I was in my imaginarium trying to figure out the creation of my plaque and then a Faery took the stepping stones of pieces and put them all together for me, and that is now a continuing process. 1) I could not figure out how to disguise the ugly cattle panels I was using for archways in the garden for the past year, and they sat out there bare and ugly. Today I was given the image in my mind for doing something I had done on the inside of the house which was to flank each side of the archway with tall tree branches which I have a plethora of in the back woods....and as I was dragging the 2 large branches to the arched panels was told 2) to weave some branches to the sides of the panels also to reinforce the strength of the panels so they remain firm and not blow with the vicious winds we have at times and they would look architecturally beautiful even when bare of vines. {Fae people do things in such a way that whatever it is always serves at least two purposes, always}. I have just put up the two flanking branches around 8 feet in height each on either side of the front panels and they look so beautiful already, even with nothing on them, they are an architectural arched shape reminiscent of elegant palatial gardens.*

*Today Wednesday the 27th March ......this morning when I got up there was no hesitation or question. I opened all the doors for ventilation and breezes. I wanted to smoke up this house with frankincense. I got the silver bowl, put pebbles and sand and prepared it. The large one was ready and I wanted one more....so I used the chinese incense burner with lid. I got my tools, lit the charcoal and placed it in the large one, then the next one, then the third and placed them in my bedroom, kitchen table and living room table. It smelled wonderful and I felt like I could breathe again. I took many deep breaths.  I am in out of the house watching the greenery outside of which there is plenty, and it is all moist from the rain yesterday, just the way I like it. I go back in to continue keeping the charcoals lit and adding frankincense. It was good. I heard in my head "it is done"..... ( ? ).......
While I am walking between the bowls in the various rooms making sure they continue smoking, I glance out the doorway, and saw the most beautiful lighting......the clouds were deep blue and grey with random places where the sun was gently through....the light on the verdant grass was dappled by the trees, their shadows between golden light....and the fountain was wet and dark but the water was sparkling, and the mist was still in the higher heights of the trees and woods.....I had to grasp this as this, this is what I always want to see and here it is!!.....I quickly went in to get my camera and turned it on and went back out and focused on a broad image of the back but there was this huge white beam on the right side and I thought I had not positioned myself right, but when I brought the camera down there was nothing there. I looked again in the camera and there was this huge beam of white light going straight down, vertically from the sky to the land, white and sparkling opalescence....and once again I took the camera down to see and nothing was there......again I looked into the lens and it was there, so bright it seemed to diffuse everything else so I didn't take the picture.....this beam of light was huge.....if there was something physically there it would be a beam maybe a foot in diameter 15 feet in front of me.....but again, there was nothing there and now the clouds covered everything and everything was in shade again.....no picture to be taken. I go back in to continue keeping the charcoals lit and adding frankincense. I didn't make anything of this until john got home and I wanted to tell him about the most beautiful view I'd seen here since we moved here. When john came home he breathed an audible sigh of release or relief, I've never heard him do that since we moved here...and as I was telling him about the most magical lighting I'd ever seen here I began to "see", that maybe, there is alot of meaning here.What is my literal craving for frankincense? Why do I need the oil for my skin, the tears to burn and the powders to ingest? Why am I craving it so much all its forms? Did I need to smoke this house with that vibration of quality sacred tree of Frankincense Sacra pearls to  make it hospitable for some being of light who then arrived in a vertical beam on the waves of some truly magical lighting? And what exactly "was done" ?

* Today, Tuesday, March 3rd. I wanted my stone table. I had to go out again to a landscaping place for stones. I abhor driving around. It is so ugly, streets, concrete, lights, advertisements, strangers who want to remain so.....I refer to the outer world as "the alien territory". When we got to the place I found my flag flagstone table right away, it was the only piece large enough, thin enough and flat surfaced, compared to all the other wood crates filled with a couple hundred pieces. This one was on the edge of the only broken open crate and was easy to lift out. Others were not able to come out to see their shape and size. I took it. Then I realized I needed a bench to sit on for a table. I had found one that looked like a perfect shelf. I decided it made a perfect bench. I got that one. I saw another one on my way out and told john if I needed another one to choose something like that one. We lifted it and looked at it, yes it made another perfect stone bench. He said just get it. There was another flat piece laying out on the other side and when I looked at it realized it made another table, we got it.....and then another. we left with pieces for 1 large table, 2 small tables and two benches, all for $122.00. Then we went to Home depot to pick up retainer stones for the bases of the benches, they didn't have the ones we had already so we went to Lowe's. We found something but I was settling only, wanting to get back home again. On the way out I found other stones that I preferred for the bases of the benches because they had rough stone edges but flat tops and a better color. We left the ones we loaded and took these. We needed 16. They had only 16 in the color I needed. Then on the way to the register I saw their display and a retainer that was even better, smaller and lighter, enough for me to manage alone.....I went back and found them. We left the 16 large heavy ones and got 16 of the smaller lighter ones. Perfect. It is when something goes right, that something inevitably like a retaliation goes wrong. I am not even the one who noticed this, john did. Whenever I feel some joy, I sing, or laugh or just feel content, something will happen. He told me this, I didn't believe it. He insisted and he insists on nothing. I decided to watch this, and sure enough it does. So this day we had a great success with the stone tables and benches, I was very pleased. He later tells me he found a tall palm plant I had in the guest room knocked over, and it broke my favorite carafe and crystal candle holder. He said he had checked the room in the morning and all was fine. This happened during the day we were out. When I sing or laugh and he's around he warms me to be careful.....I sing and laugh anyway.

When we got home john noticed a tray I had left out as an offering for the Fae People. I must clarify. I made the most amazing chocolate cake. I'm not a sweets person, but when I do crave something I need the best kind of all natural chocolate cake, and I have found nothing anywhere, and as usual, realized I had to make it myself. I had experimented with a few over the past couple years and none were good enough. The last cake I made, I had finagled everything, from ingredients to cooking time etc, and somehow it worked out the be the magic recipe. I wanted it even slightly better and made one yesterday. I was totally prepared to be blown away. After cleaning up in the evening, wiping everything down with orange oil, lights out and into my night clothes, I cut a small slice to bring into my room for when the urge hit me. As I was walking into my room I heard a voice tell me to leave some fo the Faeries. I thought of this for sec in the back of my mind and figured I made it up, and ignored it. I heard it a 2nd time, and decided it was nighttime, dark and I didn't feel like going out, so I closed my door behind me. The 3rd time I heard they wanted to try my cake....and with this a plethora of senses describing how they recognized it was all natural, had amazing things in it and they wanted to try it. I decided to follow this directive. I put together a beautiful tray, with a small bowl of blue and pink campanula flowers that are beautifully fragrant, a beeswax candle in a mercury glass, I wanted to cut a slice for them and was looking for a beautiful plate, but heard they don't need such a large piece a smaller piece would do as they can "magnify" the piece to share around if they deem so. So I cut a piece from my slice and put it on a beautiful marble coaster and cleaned up the edges for perfect presentation. I added a beautiful Franz porcelain spoon right next to the coaster. I put a small cut glass bud vase on the tray filled with organic almond milk. I figure this was a nice offering. I wondered what I would see the next day. We we got back from shopping, we pulled into the back and john saw the tray on the ground and asked if I had left something for the faeries. (I used to do so often). I went out to get it and when I looked at it......the marble coaster was completely clean, nothing on it, not a speck of frosting or crumb.....and no grass or soil....nothing was on it....and the spoon was not moved and neither the almond mill glass was moved.....it was impeccably clean and nothing else was touched. I told john that I had given them chocolate cake on the marble and he said really?!?....marveling at the obvious cleanliness. He also said no way an animal got to that cake and didn't knock over the glass, and the spoon was precisely straight up and down as I had put it. I personally do not see how any animal would eat that and not touch anything else, no animal is ever that neat.....and so, I must only conclude, that my cake offering was appreciated, and the rest of the tray was left impeccably neat.



* Monday, March 9th, johns day off we decided to put the hangers up on the trees for the solar lanterns and for the banners. I arranged an empty cardboard box with all the materials we needed including nails and hammer. We put up 4 lantern hangers and 4 banner hangers, they look wonderful. We left the rest for another day and left the box in the shed. Before we started this I was outside watering plants and trees wearing leather work gloves. They got wet and I laid them on each post of the stairway to dry in the sun. I had to go into the house a few times for things and back out and noticed one glove was missing. I looked on the ground and it wasnt' there. I didn't have time to look for it since I was busy hanging hangers on trees. So after a few times of being in and out of the house I kept noting the missing glove, and the last time I went in it was missing and when I came back out it was back on top of the post. I called out to john if he had done it and he said he wasn't near the house since we started this project. So a glove was taken and put back in short time, deliberately for me to see. I interpret this as telling me, we are being watched. Okaaaaaay. And part 2 of this..... A couple days ago we received the 2nd box of 8 count lanterns, so now we have 16 for 16 trees....but one hanger or hook was missing from this 2nd set and the battery tabs were all missing as if they had already been pulled but returned. I left the lights on the front porch to charge to make sure they work properly because one hook I can make. I did call amazon and they could only give a partial refund, fine. As long as the lights work like the first set, I'm ok. They did not. They had to be returned. Today, March 12th  I went out to hang the hangers on the rest of the trees with the box in the shed that had all the hangers and things I needed for this job. As I get down to the last 4 hangers I found a hook in this box. Did not make sense since this set up box had only the items I needed and only hangers were in there a week before the 2nd box of lanterns was even received, no lanterns. So "someone" manifested an extra hook and placed it where neither one of us had been this past week, and where that hook was not before. Now there as an extra hook, placed where it was impossible to be, for a lantern that was received a week later.

*Sunday, March 15th: There is a little project I want to make, a wood lantern. And other projects I want to make involving wood. This morning I thought I'd make my lantern and wanted to  go into the woods and find some wood. I got online to see some images for inspiration for what I wanted to make but didn't see anything like it, but I saw an image for a wood lantern that was beautiful because it had a glass globe of light in it, crackle glass which made beautiful patterns, and I wanted a white globe light, so I began to look to see if I can buy something like, but didn't find anything. I also didn't want to get too distracted with being online and get on with my wood lantern project so I got off, and went outside. I wanted to collect whatever interesting pieces I could find for other things too so I grabbed my wheel barrow and went into the woods. I walked in a bit and left the wheel barrow and went searching and saw an interesting piece of wood from a fallen tree that might work for one of my projects and had to cut through brambles, vines and thorny things to get to it, but I looked down to the left and saw something white sticking out from layers of leaves. I went to pick it up and pulled the leaves away and it was a white glass globe light, intact. I was amazed.I put it in the wheel barrow with the wood and cleaned it up of years of dirt and though it was not a working light, it was still a white globe in the size I wanted and I will use it for something. :D

At this moment these are the last of synchronicities, but I am writing them down as they happen. Stay tuned. Stay well, and be strong in your goodness.



1 comment:

  1. "Be strong in your Goodness"...I loveeee that :) And once more reading (hearing) this beautiful everything nearly brought me to tears of joy for you (and the land)...
    I can only pray that the glorious Magic continues to infuse your days and nights, dear Enchantress...xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.