My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Monday, January 2, 2017

This Year, I'm Going for Outrageous LOVE

Hello Ladies....

A message to myself and I share for those who may be sparked in kind.

This Year, I'm going for love, everything love.......







I want to be surrounded in my life by truly loving people. And I don't mean "polite" people who act like they have love, or even nice people. I'm going for loving people who feel love in the depths of their hearts and soul and whose warmth of that living love is felt as a force of life within you.

These people share with everyone....know what it means to love and be loved, that timeless feeling of being cradled in sublimity in every moment. Only some people can make you feel that. They possess love. And they give it. I want those people around me, only those people.

I'm a loving person myself. All who come into my circle of life, be it home, in person or online will feel it and they will be my friend in love always. All of life is ensconced in this love, and when all of life is laced with love it is bearable for all. There is less suffering and less loneliness for all.


 


But I'm not just going for love.......I'm going for outrageous love! The kind of love that changes realities in a beat of that loving heart. The kind of love that catches your breath. The kind of love that makes you feel God is in your presence! The kind of love that reinvigorates a joy de vivre.
The kind of love that heals. The kind of love that brings people together with smiles that hurt your cheeks.


The kind of love that brings you to your knees.

 



I'm talking about bold, radical, love. Its not shy, it doesn't hold back, it is not timid, it is confident and out of the woods, fully mature and developed and ready to take on the world.

I'm talking about the kind of love that no longer accepts mediocrity for standards, who throw off the mantle of the mundane and who make great and bold moves in their lives for love and beloved.

People who do not want to sit around waiting, people who make things happen. People who make not just waves but tsunamis.
I love those people, even when they are making tidal waves in desperate pleas to people to support growing trees around the world to keep life on this planet alive and thriving.

I'm talking about the kind of love that grabs you by the hand (or ear if necessary) and drags you out of your hiding, out of your shell, out of your cave and out of your mind.....to find reality in the place of all of our dreams.

We all want to find love, to be loved and love in return. Sometimes we have to let it all out, not hold back, and use up every precious drop of love to feel alive.

I want to feel more alive. And I want others around me to come alive.


I want the suffering to stop.

And NO, suffering is not Gods plan.

Love is the force of life, of all good things that living beings thrive in, and is something that is given and taken. It is good, and more of it is better.

This year, I'm going for radical, outrageous, bold Love. Make way.

This year, I'm not settling.

This year I bury lame, weak, tame, shy, reserved, and especially politically correct.




But I cant do this alone.




What if we all did this? 









7 comments:

  1. Well here Goes! 'Love is in the air, everywhere you look around' from one of my fave movies Strictly Ballroom! So fun and energizing! Have you seen it, you will dance afterwards, can't help but Dance! I'm with You! I love the greeting of Namaste, I see the divine in You! Isn't that Cool! The sacredness in everyone and everything! Love you!xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired and ready to become a warrior of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree... being a Love Warrior is the ONLY way to go... with Radical Love from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Yes, I totally get what you mean by surrounding yourself with nurturing light and things that please you. I feel right now we are in a transition with ourselves and the upcoming spring. Now feels good to live like our ancestors with the simple basic ways of living like it was in the past. Outside forces be it the weather, news, etc. is a lot to take in especially for us empaths with super sensitive antennas always pulling in energy. This process is only going to make us brighter when we are ready to step back out into the worlds light. Hygge seems to be a relatable concept as we are winter hibernating ourselves. I cant wait till Imbolc to see what emerges within us and around us. Thank you so very much for connecting with me.
    Hugs - Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about the psyche moving in both of your blogs! I just posted on your E & H blog, all about Love and Light. I am leaning towards the feminine aspirations, and clothing myself with femininity this year. I hope I blind some people (in the good sense of the word) with pure Light, so that they have to hold up their hand in front of their face to see the radiance from within who I am. The 'evil' will not like this at all! But that is what I am here for, to dispel the darkness.
    love, and light
    Miss Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have not blogged in a while. Hope all is well and you are surrounded by much love and light.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.