My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ascension Mechanics



Hello Everyone,

Greetings and infinite blessings of joy to all.
It is with some reticence that I post anywhere of late, due to the uncertainty of the current chaos we live in, who is reading, and how what is read is received/understood. So I have decided to try and post only that which may be of help, and hopefully useful or uplifting. I have learned that the usual way of participating in group forums has not really produced the hoped for results, so I am being extra studious.
That said, I wish to share some information on the one thing we all (?), I assume, are wanting......and that is ''Ascension''. This is also my greatest prayer. 

When I was younger I remember seeming to be born with the mantra ''I am here to help Humanity, to help Earth'', and I have lived by that to my best throughout all the storms and rug-pulls and WTH's of my life. I kept the mantra believing it defined my purpose and who I was. I have no clue what the past 50 + years have done in that regard, so recently I have decided I can change it to something that may produce different or better results, after all these years. I'm working on my new mantra, it is the wordless hearts desire for Ascension or Light Body Activation for, yes.....gulp.....myself (a seeming selfish desire).....however, I am OK with it now :D.
And so with that, I have recently come across some works who speak of this Ascension process, its mechanics, very elegantly and inspiringly....and the first is William Henry's "Morph: The Secret of Light Body Activation"  DVD available from his website. I agree with all he says oddly, and I believe he comes to his information from his personal power of thought, through his own investigations and unique piecing-together process, and I like the results. He is called The Investigative Mythologist for good reason. I've not been able to find/watch any of his videos online anywhere, and someone recently gifted me a set of his DVD's. I'm just finishing the 3rd CD of this title and plan on listening to them over and again, because I keep feeling the Lights turn on within me like ' I CAN DO THIS!'.... like I can actually intend myself into a Light Body, which has been what I've wanted most secretively for as long as I've had a body, I seem to want to get back out of it and ''return to The Lightness of Being''.
A comment from his site: "OUR ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS TO MORPH.......Throughout the Ages the wisdom schools have taught that our true selves, our true potential and our highest purpose involves Transfiguring, Metamorphosing or “Morphing” into the next level of human evolution as light beings. The light form is composed of finer vibrations than our physical body. It gives form to our physical body. It’s been termed the immortal body, the Christ body, and the Etheric body among other names....''. ~ end.


The other is a talk given by Jim Self "Ascension: What is It? What is Possible and How to Get There". I took one of his weekend workshops and was impressed a bit. He seems to get better with time. He is definitely ''plugged in'' as they say, and ''in tune'' with the Higher Realms, I find he speaks alot of Truth. In one of his talks he is also speaking about the mechanics of Ascension, how to do it according to the ''archangels'' with whom he speaks. ''They'' are saying now is the time, and time is running short....but that now is ''the time'' to create our Ascension.....we can 'Ascend ourselves'.

There are many others speaking about Ascension and this can be researched with a caveat of high discernment.

I'm feeling that a lifetime of a mission of helping Humanity and the Earth is well done. 

The Earth and Humanity is on a set path now, and I'm now feeling a distinct responsibility to my Self. A lifetime of assisting in unknown ways has come to an empty end and it is for me, a time to ''return to innocence''. 
 
But I'm also seeing this with alot of other wonderful people who I feel are sadly channeling their energies outside in events of the world, the outer noise, and thus are feeling a great frustration and lack of movement on their/our path. I think this is due to a focus expended in a non regenerative direction, non nourishing, and non replenishing..... the outside, the noise..... resulting in an emptiness and ever expanding void......causing a leakage of precious energies, as opposed to an inner focus of watering our own seed of ascension potential, where we are desperately each one of us needing to bring in more energies of a nourishing kind, a sustaining blessing we can give ourselves......which always elicits a degree of elegant inner peace and personal power....in a sacred silence filled with possibilities. 
 
I also feel that in focusing on our inner transformation, not just inner peace, but a real and utter transformation, we are setting in motion the very alchemical process most needed for this planet, for the resonant effect of our transformation on a molecular and DNA level always affects everything around us physically as well.....and this transformation is the ultimate thing we can do for the planet now, in my opinion. It is as William Henry says, the true Holy Grail. The truth of that is dizzying.

I'm sensing there is a desperate attempt by the poopy-pants/divergent forces to keep our attentions, down to the last drop, directed away from the true ''powers that be'', namely our personal Inner Diamond Lights, and surely most of the stuff we are reading/hearing is not only being repeated in redundant ways, but more ''stuff'' is being created, literally created, to in fact, keep our focus and feelings tied up in the smokescreen of their illusion, away from the Jewel which is our own Inner Transformation, our Inner Diamond as I'm now calling it. This is the real sabotage. It makes no sense to keep track of chaos or the decomposing world.

And so it is with great sobriety and sincerity that I entreat the luminaries here and elsewhere, to assist a Divine Calling that we gather our strength, our wits, our magic and yes even pixie dust, to activate our Diamond Lights, ignore the fruitless outer noise, and with great devotion and intention, and a collective effort on all our parts, begin the act of our True Divine Calling, the transformation of our Selves, now.... while we are getting the ''current assistance'' in doing the very thing that is the ultimate and final purpose of our being here on Earth.
This, is what I feel we can do for Goodness in all directions, a complete 360 degree wave of Illumination for All.
Infinite Blessings,
Serena
Lady of the Woods
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Walk in Beauty
She Who Walks in Two Worlds
"Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"
"a star shines upon the hour of our meeting", an Elvish greeting.
Love the Mother with all your heart, and you will know Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.