My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Not Receiving Comments On My Blogs

Sorry people, and sorry to myself for not being able to hear from those precious ones who took the time to write to me here.....but there was a glitch I could not understand with the commenting on google/blooger I'm calling them now.....but I do hope it is fixed. I had to subscribe to my own blogs to receive comments even though I had comments enabled for anyone. Oddly the only ones getting through are proliferous spammers. What a crock.

But I do hope this is fixed now and I'd love hearing from you, if you would take the time to try to write here or for my friends respond by email??


7 comments:

  1. Hope comments section is working for everyone....However, I do moderate because of proliferous spamming, but I have comments enable for "anyone" to comment, and those will be published once I remove spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I had that happen to me for about two months last Fall. It is so discouraging to lose your followers comments. I also found in one of my computer upgrades that settings reset that were blocking things in blogger. Make sure your basic settings on your computer are compatible with blogger settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sandy Magle you are right, something reset my settings, and even though I had my email address in for receiving comments to moderate, it was not sending anything. I had to remove it, then add it back in, but hopefully it will work now....apparently it does as I'm responding to you, yaa!!!

      Delete
  3. I hate the spammers too, but love your blog. Hope the comments are fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty, it seems comments are coming through! thank you so much for loving my little awkward blog!

      Delete
  4. I have followed you for a while now. I love your stories. You are so inspiring! Bright blessings I send to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stories. YOu are so inspiring. Bright blessings I send to you. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.