My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Is CANCELLED For Sandy Hook Children



I cannot endure it. I don't know how anyone can continue with "life as usual" anymore. I don't have another drop of "life goes on" in me.....not anymore. I don't understand it. Where is God? Please don't lecture me with beliefs. Children all over the world are being used as fodder for psychopaths......organized pedophilia, mass killings, in schools, everywhere.....same day in China 22 children slaughtered and surviving.......
What could they possibly have done to "deserve" that??? Or is this life children have victim to any madmen? When will people begin to protect their children from anything and anyone who tries to make them vulnerable to the sickness that pervades?
The next day another man was arrested: "Disturbed 60-year-old, Von I. Meyer, threatened to "kill as many people as he could before police could stop him,” at Jane Ball Elementary school. He also threatened to set his wife on fire after she fell asleep"".
There are far too many of these in every country, all over the world....this happens every day.

I think women of this world need to wake up their Protective Mama .......and fathers too!


We must Get Our RAGE On...not the rage of the mad but the Rage of the Just! and not let our kids be vulnerable anymore and do what is necessary! Otherwise we will all be spending the rest of our days praying for each others losses!


It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~ Krashnamurti


I cannot endure it anymore.

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED.......

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8061/8276196870_d17f37db5e_z.jpg
source


9 comments:

  1. Just sending a hug your way...
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Lady,

    Thank you for coming to comment. I wasn't sure if you had already come and if my post was offensive, for I never ever want to do that. It is a hard time to go on as usual during a time that should be happy, fun, whimsical and for some people, even silly. It has been hard for many bloggers to go on and share things from normal every day life, and for me too, it was difficult to not be PEDANTIC about the whole thing, for I do have certain faith views. However, as a writer, I try to keep things subtle, but I do know my views are often evident in my word and image choices.

    Action and big change is necessary not just in our country, but in the entire world. Too much evil exists and it will never stop, not in this life. I suppose that goodness gets the upper hand, NOT IN THIS LIFE, but in what I think is the next. OH well.....all we can do is be good, live in the light and kick evil in the butt by keeping the faith.

    Much love and hugs to you. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about going on. This one kicked us right in the gut! What is going on, there is no safety in schools, malls, or even seeing a stinking movie. I wish mad men would just take their own lives. I feel it too, but try to step away from it. Think about that, these poor families live this and I can't even stand to hear about it. I don't know the answer, after 9/11 I thought I would and the world would never keep on going, but it did. Hugs to you and everyone!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart of "Protective Mama" is crying too... and praying for this darkness to end SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so distraught by last week's events. Yet I think that the only one to end the madness is God....... and our government needs to work on better gun regulation. NO ONE needs a semi automatic assault weapon in their homes, especially when living with a mentally ill family member. Only the military and law enforcement need weapons like this. This time of year is always bittersweet for me. I have no motivation to do much. I hope that 2013 proves to be a time of enlightenment. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lady...thank you so much for coming to visit...and blessing me with YOUR sparkles...
    You found yet another side of me ;)
    Those raw goodies sound scrumptious.
    I hope you are well and cozy, dear friend..I am putting up a little wish for love and peace post, and then taking a break...but I will come around to visit friends.
    Monday my MIL comes to stay for several days....lots to do.
    Much love to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH LADY! I LOVE YOUR GREETING TODAY!!! NAMASTE...that is the sweetest and most honorable greeting.....NAMASTE! JOYEUX NOËL!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Namaste" is how I greet everyone, I've hardly used it on the blog though, not sure why. I don't even shake hands when meeting people, I find that gesture crude and vulgar, not to mention unsanitary....a male kind of exchange that the Feminine has adopted like so much else, unfortunately. I much prefer the Namaste gesture that says sooooo much, it is truly an honoring of the Divine Spirit with the one you have met and bowed your head to. Often they do not know what to do with themselves when I make this gesture towards them, they seem embarrassed for being honored that way. Still, I much prefer it to ''hands shaking''....silliness. :-) And I use it only when I truly mean it. I say it soberly from my heart.
      Many blessings to you and the magic you keep us reminded of.....much needed!
      hugs

      Delete
  8. Just had to stop by this evening to say I am thinking of you...and Namaste, dear friend! :)))
    Sending love,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.