My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Organic Car Wash / Wax & Other Tips !


Tips for clean living, removing yourself from chemicals, not supporting chemical producers, and clearing your body of industrial chemicals from all your life's products.
I clean my car myself with a good cleaner, even miracle soap will do. Then I use pure plain Jojoba oil which is really a light wax, on a soft cloth and give my entire car a light coat of that. It also repels dust. For the inside also I use jojoba to clean and give everything a sheen, instead of that smelly silicon chemical thing they sell. I add drops of lavender oil or you can use one you prefer to smell, directly to the cloth and wipe everything inside. My car is clean, smells wonderful and I didn't inhale anything to poison my mind. Nothing was hurt.

In my quest to get away from using the chemicals of madmen, I use anything natural from foods provided by Mother Nature to do all the things we need to do. It is very easy and simple and it all works well. 

I use the jojoba oil with lemon essential oil also to clean and sheen all the wood in the house, kitchen table, wood platters etc. Its polished and smells heavenly.

I use the water from cleaning bought veggies to water my plants. I collect rain water for same, and use that also in spray bottles to mist plants.

I save paper towels and reuse them, rinse and reuse them, and when they're well done, I use them for kindling starter for the fireplace. I use the toilet paper roll for the same thing.

I use MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) with my toothpaste which I make to clean my teeth and gums to spare me $1200.00 in dentist hygiene cleaning bills, and for prevention of visits. 


Toothpaste/powder is sea salt, baking soda and clay with essential oils of cinnamon, clove, peppermint, wintermint or tea tree. I keep it in a pretty jar. Its yummy!

I use Castile soap in the shower and finish with smoothing my skin with oil of equal parts organic sesame, coconut and rice bran oils infused with a delicious blend of essential oils for example, lavender, orange and patchouli, also in a pretty bottle in shower.

I use magnesium oil sold online, as a deodorant and to ingest it into my body via the skin. It is a concentrate of magnesium made from sea water and rich in all the minerals especially magnesium, in perfect ratio's for our own chemistry. 

I also have a powder deodorant I make from baking soda, clay and organic corn starch infused with a ''proprietary'' blend of oils. Only a few things I do not give away. Most I do LOL. Also in a pretty container. But lemon is part of that formula. :D 

Deodorant powder with a bit of glitter added :D

 
I use pure Sal Suds from Dr. Bronners or Miracle ll soap for laundry. For bleaching I use hydrogen peroxide before I wash. Also I use lemon juice, the kind that comes in a bottle in the grocers, for a rinse in my washer, instead of fabric softener because I have softened water. If I need to iron I use a linen water I make with a little bit of Florida water infused with essential oils, usually lavender, and added water in a spray bottle with a little ribbon.

I make a bug repellent with a bit of Florida water, infused with essential oils of geranium, citronella, lemongrass, patchouly, and lemon, add equal parts witch hazel and water, then add sprigs of fresh rosemary and tulsi/holy basil. It works and smells wonderful. In a spray bottle.

I use vinegar and baking soda to clean sinks, bathtubs, and counter tops and I finish off with sprinkling drops of lemon Essential Oil for amazing scent.

I use bath salts in my baths, also in pretty jars.



I make a bathroom spray with a bit of Florida water, alot of orange essential oil, mixed well, then add water. Its wonderful as a spray to eliminate odor quick.

I make all my own body products from organic foods and essential oils. They are the most luxurious and effective products the world can produce. No nutraceuticals can compare, for those rapists of rainforests and Earth all go to Nature to get the ''stuff that works'', isolate compounds, call it proprietary blends and rip you off of your precious hard earned money. Make it yourselves. Fresh and natural works.

There is more but this is plenty and I hope it serves you well.
I send this to you all so you may also know you do not have to buy chemicals to do anything....it is rare to need them.
Do not support the madmen who do not love Mother Earth, who rape her and produce chemicals that make them rich and you sick.
Any questions there is a plethora of information on the net or just email me. 
Make it beautiful, make it fun and make it fragrant.
Blessings of Organic Beauty
Serena     
 I "See"  You  
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo''
Elvish meaning: 'A star shines on the hour of our meeting' 
Lady of the Woods




1 comment:

  1. Great tips for the car wash! though when I used to clean the car my self I used to use Pristine clean. Now can't find time to clean the car my self but like to keep my self updated with the trends, I send my car for organic cleaning .

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.